We are the prominent Manufacturers and Suppliers of Anethole Oil
. Anethole is an organic compound that is widely used as a flavoring substance. From the chemical perspective, it is a phenylpropene, a type of aromatic compound that occurs widely in nature, in essential oils. Anethole Oil is a colorless fragrant mildly volatile liquid. Anethole is only slightly soluble in water but exhibits high solubility in ethanol.
Packaging Available In
- Appearance : Yellow - brown, mobile liquid.
- Color : colorless/ white.
- Odor : Fresh powerful, lemony
- Relative Density : 0.890 @ 15Â°C
- Refractive Index : 1.472 @ 20oC
- Flash Point : +94oC.
- Used in alcoholic drinks.
- Used for seasoning and confectionery applications, oral hygiene products, and in small quantities in natural berry flavors.
- Anethole Oil has potent antimicrobial properties, against bacteria, yeast, and fungi.
- Anethole Oil also is a promising insecticide.