We offer the finest quality Lemongrass Oil
in the market. Lemongrass Oil is fresh smelling oil that can be used with success for fighting jet lag, cellulite, revitalizing a tired body and mind, as well as keeping the family pet free of fleas and ticks. Lemongrass Oil has a lemony, sweet smell and is dark yellow to amber and reddish in color, with a watery viscosity. Lemongrass Oil is extracted from the fresh or partly dried leaves by steam distillation.
Packaging Available In
- Appearance : Liquid
- Color : Deep Yellow to Orange-Brown.
- Odor : Fresh-Grassy Lemon-Type.
- Specific Gravity : 0.8725 to 0.8965 at 25o C
- Optical Rotation : [-] 1.25o to [-] 5o at 25oC.
- Refractive Index : 1.4850 to 1.4936 at 25o C
- Solubility : Soluble in 0.5 to 1.5 vol. of 80% Alcohol
- Citral Content : 74% to 85% by GLC
- Lemongrass Oil is a great overall tonic for the body and it boosts the parasympathetic nervous system
- Useful with respiratory infections such as sore throats, laryngitis and fever and helps prevent spreading of infectious diseases. It is helpful with colitis, indigestion and gastro-enteritis.
- It also is used for clearing up oily skin and acne, as well as athlete's foot. It alleviates excessive perspiration.
- Lemongrass oil revitalizes the body and relieves the symptoms of jetlag, clears headaches and helps to combat nervous exhaustion and stress-related conditions.