We are the Manufacturers and Suppliers of Mint Oil
. Mint Oil is the most popular oils as it has several human-friendly attributes. Mint Oil is extracted from steam distillation method. This process includes distillation of several fresh flowering tops of plant called Mentha Piperita, which should have at least 50% of I-menthol. Adding to that, constituents like enthrone, Menthaofuran and jasmine are also present in Mint Oil. Mint Oil constituents have different purposes like pleasant fragrance, antiseptic and lots more.
Packaging Available In
- Botanical Name : Mentha piperita
- Color & Odor : Colorless to Pale greenish- yellow & characteristic Peppermint Odor
- Solubility : Miscible with ethanol (96%) and ether.
- Specific Gravity : 0.900-0.916.
- Optical Rotation : -10 to -30.
- Refractive Index : 1.457-1.467.
For more details please click on the links given below
- Extensive usage in the pharmaceutical and flavor industry.
- Highly valuable medicinal properties.
- Considered a very good flavoring agent because of its appealing smell.
- Used as mouth fresheners, cough drops, chewing gums, toothpaste.
- Acts as an anti-depressant.
- Diseases like irritable bowel syndrome can also be cured through this oil.